Wood Burning Insert
Flush mount or hearth mount installation
Innovative design transforms small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat with this Benefit Wholesale Parts & Equipment's Napoleon wood burning insert...
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Effective airwash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Includes WHISPER QUIET™ heat circulating blower
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Fully refractory lined firebox maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions and complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn.
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Straight from our Research & Development Team
The Benefit Wholesale Parts & Equipment's Napoleon 1101 wood burning insert won a prestigious industry award for its unique design, which allows for flush mount or hearth mount installation in either a masonry or factory built fireplace. Featuring an elegantly designed full view single door, standard WHISPER QUIET™ heat circulating blower & thermostatic sensor, this innovative design transforms small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat. Customize your 1101 insert with an optional cast iron surround kit that will enhance your décor, available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown or painted black finishes.